What began in 1852, holds true today: superior ingredients, passion for your food and hands-on craftsmanship will bring outstanding results.
For over 150 years, the Plochman family has been doing mustard right. Our family recipe and “first class” approach to ingredients and craft have been virtually untouched since we made mustard our focus in 1883.
Our authentic, time-honored small-batch craftsmanship puts the emphasis where it should be…on quality and flavor.
- We exclusively use #1 grade mustard grown in the fertile prairie farmlands of Saskatchewan.
- Only well-matured yellow mustard seeds with a sweet flavor and good natural color are used — ensuring the desired taste, color and texture.
- We use more particulates, and less vinegar, allowing the real mustard flavor to shine through. (Try it; you can taste the difference.)
- We use no artificial flavors, fillers, gluten or MSG.
- Our mustards are low calorie, with zero grams of fat.
- Every batch receives hands-on, culinary attention — from start to finish.
We take pride in doing it right. We always have.
And we’re confident you’ll benefit from the premium quality, crafted flavor and culinary integrity our mustards bring to your menu.